Programmable 2-wire Transmitter dedicated for Pt100 sensors
IPAQ C202 is a digital, easy-to-use temperature transmitter developed specifically for measurements with Pt100 sensors.
Its robust design and high quality gives excellent performance and accuracy also under harsh conditions. With the new runtime counter function you can easily supervise the elapsed operational time between calibrations.
The IPAQ C202 is also available with ATEX and IECEx certificates making it suitable for a wide range of applications.
- Robust terminals with test connections
- Input: Pt100 in 3-wire connection
- PC configurable measuring ranges without need for calibration
- Floating zero with minimum span 20°C
- Temperature linear output
- Runtime counter
- Excellent EMC immunity
- Configuration without external power
- Easy-to-use Windows configuration software
- USB communication
- Withstands vibrations up to 10 g
- Only 18.5 mm / 0.72 inch high
IPAQ 202 can only be configured with the latest version of ConSoft and USB inteface. Please visit our software page to download the latest versions.
|Type of transmitter||Digital|
|Measuring channels||1 channel|
|Sensor connection||3-wire connection|
|Power Supply||Standard version: 6 to 32 VDC
Ex version: 8 to 30 VDC
|Typical accuracy||Max. ±0.1K or ±0,1 % of span|
|Approvals (IPAQ-C202X)||ATEX: II 1G Ex ia IIC T6…T4 Ga
IECEx: Ex ia IIC T6…T4 Ga
- ICON PC-configurations kit