Loop Powered LCD Indicator for In-head Mounting
LCD-H20 is a digital indicator for installation directly in a 4-20 mA loop
without need for external power. LCD-H20 is designed for in-head mounting in a sensor connection head with glass window.
The indicator is equipped with high-contrast, easy-to-read LCD digits.
The scale is easily programmable, without reference signal, by three pushbuttons for any values between -1999 and 9999.
As an option, LCD-H20 can be delivered mounted in a connection head.
- Installation directly in a 4-20 mA loop without need for power supply
- 2.5 V voltage drop
- High-contrast, 4-digit LCD display with 12 mm digits
- Simple pushbutton scaling without reference signal
- Any range between -1999 to 9999 for 4 to 20 mA input
- Labels for different engineering units are included
- Typical accuracy of 0.1 % allows for high precision read-outs
- HART transparent
- Designed for ambient temperatures between -20 to +70 °C /-4 to +158 °F
- Protection IP65 when mounted in connection head Type 1 or Type 2
|Type of Display||LCD|
|Input Current||4-20 mA|
|Maximum Current||22 mA|
|Minimum current for operation||3,8 mA|
|Voltage drop||2,5 V|
|Indication range||-1999 to 9999|
|Digit height||12 mm|
|Protection class||IP20 (IP65 in connection head)|
|Typical accuracy||±0.1 % of programmed span ±1 digit|
|Operation temperature||-20 to +70 °C / -4 to +158 °F|
|Dimensions||Diameter 59 mm, height 20 mm|