LCD Indicator for Direct Connection to the ProfIPAQ-H/-L Transmitters
LCD-W12 is a digital, high-precision LCD indicator for local measurement of process values and sensor failure monitoring. It connects directly to the communication port of our PROFIBUS transmitters, ProfIPAQ-H and ProfIPAQ-L. It can be connected and disconnected at any time.
LCD-W12 communicates digitally with the transmitters and offers unlimited accuracy as well as temperature and long-term stability.
There is no need for scale adjustments or calibration of the indicator.
LCD-W12 is designed for field mounting on wall, pipe or DIN rail and has a rugged and splash proof housing.
- High-contrast, 4-digit LCD display with 17.8 mm/0.7 ” digits
- No power supply needed, supplied by the transmitter
- Also suitable for temporary measurements
- Unlimited accuracy and stability – Values supplied by transmitter digitally
- Display range stored in the transmitter, no calibration needed
- Display values between -1999 and 9999
- Indicates sensor failures (break, short-circuit and low isolation)
- Labels for different engineering units are included
- Designed for ambient temperatures between -20 to +80 °C / -4 to +176 °F
- Field mounting on wall, 2 ” pipe or DIN-rail
- Rugged IP65 / NEMA 4X housing
|Type of Display||LCD|
|Supply Voltage||Supplied by connected transmitter|
|Indication range||-1999 to 9999|
|Digit height||17,8 mm|
|Protection class||IP65 / NEMA 4X|
|Operation temperature||-20 to +80 °C|
|Dimensions||80 x 110 x 65 mm|