Basic Programmable 2-wire Transmitter
MINIPAQ-L is a basic, programmable non-isolated, easy-to-use 2-wire transmitter. Configuration is made in seconds with the user friendly Windows software. No external power supply required for configuration.
MINIPAQ-L is programmable for RTD’s in 3- and 4-wire connection according to different standards as well as for 11 T/C types.
Useful error correction functions improve the accuracy.
- Accepts RTD in 3- and 4-wire connection and 11 T/C types
- Temperature linear output
- Sensor error and system (sensor/transmitter) error correction for
highest total accuracy
- Configuration without external power
- Easy-to-use Windows configuration software
- NAMUR compliant
- Test output without breaking the loop
- USB communication
- Withstands vibrations up to 10 g
|Input RTD||Pt100, Pt1000, Ni100, Ni120, Ni1000, Cu10|
|Input Thermocouple||Type B, C, E, J, K, L, N, R, S, T, U|
|Type Of Transmitter||Digital|
|Measuring channels||1 channel|
|Sensor connection||3-, 4-wire connection|
|Power supply||8 to 32 VDC|
|Typical accuracy||0.15% of span|
- PC Configuration Kit