Analog 2-wire Transmitter for Potentiometer Input
DB537 is designed for input signal from potentiometers and has an adjustable measuring range from 100 Ω up to 100 kΩ. The unit has a very short response time, which makes it ideal for valve and actuator feed-back.
DB537 provides an output signal, 4-20 mA, that is easily matched to the end positions of a valve or an actuator.
- Potentiometer input in 3-wire connection
- Adjustable for measuring ranges from 100 Ω to 100 kΩ
- 4-20 mA output
- Ideal for valve and actuator feed-back due to short response time (~100 ms)
- Front potentiometers for matching the output signal to the working range of the valve or actuator
- Test output connection without breaking the loop
- Plug-in terminals simplifies connection and disconnection
- DIN-rail mounting
|0 – 100000 Ω
|Type of transmitter
|12 to 35 VDC
|±0,2% of span